Thursday, September 5, 2013

What's in my skin care box TAG

Hi guys today I want to show you what's in my skin care box. I use these products every day before going to bed to remove all my make up and clean my face.
I use them since last year  and they're my favorites at the moment.


1. Lush soap "sea vegetable". I really love this soap, it smells really good and one side is made of coarse salt so you can use it as scrubber. Il cleans deeply and minimizes my pores. More over it costs only 7/8$ and lasts several months. Really love it!
2. Sephora body butter. It's a moisturizing after shower cream and it smells of blackberries. I love the creamy and thick texture of this butter.
3. L'oreal Paris gentle make up remover. It 's nothing special, just a make up remover. It works, it's gentle, it's cheap. (7.95$).
4. Vichy Aqualia Thermal moisturizer. It's my face moisturizer, but it's quite heavy for my face so I use it when my face skin is particulary dry or on dry zones (under my eyes and on my cheeks). (30$)
5. Vichy Normaderm Purifying gel. It's an aggressive gel, specific for oily skin. Use it with caution, only for short periods on oily areas (T-zone). (25$)

Byeee
..................................................................................................................................................................
1. Lush "sapone di mare". Amo questo sapone, sa di pulito e da un lato ha all'interno del sale grosso che si può usare come scrub. Pulisce in profondità e minimizza i pori. In più costa 4.95€ e dura mesi e mesi! Lo adoro!
2. Burro sorpo alla mora Sephora. E' un balsamo corpo idratante e profuma di more. Adoro la sua consistenza densa e  cremosa.
3. Struccante delicato L'Oreal . Non è niente di speciale. Funziona, è delicato ed è economico. (5€ circa)
4. Aqua Thermalia Vichy. E' la mia crema idratante per il viso, è un po' pesante per il mio viso quindi la uso solo quando la mia pelle è particolarmente secca o sulle zone secche (zigomi e guance). (22€)
5. Normaderm Gel Purificante Vichy. E' un gel aggressivo, specifico per la pelle grassa. Va usato con cautela, solo per brevi periodi e su zone oleose come la zona T. (15€)

Bri

2 comments:

  1. Anche io usavo una crema della Vichy, credo fosse l'antenata di questa. Si chiamava Aqualia anti ox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Può essere, la linea è la stessa :)

    ReplyDelete